- I only moved once during the time I was in elementary, junior and high school but I attended 7 different schools. I literally have no contact with anyone I went to elementary, junior high, high school or college with even though I only live 100 miles from my home town.
- I started doing laundry, cooking and cleaning when I was about 10 years old. I did 90% of the cooking for the first six years of our marriage.
- Being named Brian Smith, it was important to me to give my kids names that were not so common. When we named Kayla, neither my wife nor I had ever heard the name (we chose it from a book). Now, 11 years later, we cannot go anywhere without running into an eleven year old named Kayla. We have no idea how this happened.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I used to want to be a rock star. Now, my dream job is pro golfer.
- I hate these meme things. ;-)
My great, great, great, great, great grandparents were both slave and master. I am a descendant of Thomas Jefferson. It was a weird feeling visiting Monticello last year and looking the slave quarters and the "big house" and knowing my ancestors lived in both, at the same time.